It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Kaval, will he end up like Bryan? 

Post Kaval, will he end up like Bryan?
We all know what WWE did with Bryan Danielson was stupid and a waste of good talent, but my question to you is do you think that Kaval will get buried every night even though he has the most in-ring talent of all the rookies? Just the fact that on this week's NXT he refused to participate in the keg challenge and he lost two matches, it is giving me the feel of what Michael Tarver was doing. Sure he got a contract anyway and is now part of the Nexus but I just don't want to see Kaval get eliminated right away because he refused to do one of NXT's stupid challenges. In my opinion, Kaval is the guy that actually deserves a WWE contract next to Danielson.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm
Profile E-mail

---------
Post Re: Kaval, will he end up like Bryan?
Kaval got shafted a little bit with LayCool as his pros, like Danielson did with The Miz, but when it comes down it, I think Danielson in the pros department actually had it better. With the drama with Miz, he had an instant story line for when the contract was handed to him and WWE missed out on a great opportunity. Kaval doesn't even get to tag in a match with his pro because they're Divas and they don't fight the men.

I think Kaval may be more marketable in WWE terms than Danielson because he's something that they haven't had in a long time (My bet is that Kaval reminds them of Tajiri...LOL!), and that they can make him a mid-card heel (aka jobber since there's no Cruiserweight title).

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:36 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW